To report your child absent inform the school office on 01202 572713 or email [email protected]
Kinson Academy school uniform is supplied by two companies.
You can order your uniform by logging onto the websites and entering the school name – Kinson Academy- and select the school uniform from the drop-down menu provided, or click the links above to be taken straight to the catalogue pages.
Our policy for uniform is designed to be:
- Appropriate for school activities
- Supportable for all concerned – parents, carers, pupils, staff
- Encouraging of community spirit and identity
- Easily obtainable, maintainable, and inexpensive
Details of the clothing required are as below:
|DAILY UNIFORM||Black trousers or shorts, black socks||Black skirt, or black trousers, white socks, black tights (No summer dresses)|
|White collared shirt/blouse short or long sleeved|
|Navy Jumper with school logo|
Sensible black shoes
Trainer style shoes should be leather style upper, flat-bottomed with no coloured logos or bubbles
|P.E. Kit||Navy sports ‘dri-fit’ P.E. shirt with school logo (Compulsory)|
|Navy sports jumper with school logo (Compulsory)|
|Navy shorts or Navy jogging bottoms|
|Black / navy trainers|
- Jewellery – except stud earrings and watches – should not be worn in school as it could be a health and safety hazard. Children are not permitted to wear jewellery in P.E. games or practical craft activities. The school cannot accept responsibility for any items of jewellery that are brought into school.
- Nail varnish is not permitted to be worn in school.
- Kinson Academy does not permit ‘extreme’ hair styling.
- We highly recommend that your child’s name is clearly marked on all his / her clothes as this helps when articles of clothing are misplaced or left behind in school.
- It is expected that children will come to school appropriately dressed. School Uniform is compulsory and it instils a feeling of pride and high standards.
Important Information for ordering Uniform and delivery dates: